Thank you for your interest in carrying our products in your retail location!
Golden Poppy offers wholesale pricing to any business interested in carrying our products in their store or office for resale.
We also offer Private Labelling for businesses who wish to have custom products made for them.
Please read the following guidelines about our wholesale policies and contact us for products you are interested in carrying and to place an order.
If you are interested in finding out about our current product offerings and prices, feel free to browse our website or get in touch with us as our in-store selection changes as do the prices based on market availability.
Wholesale Guidelines & Agreement:
- The minimum order for wholesale is 3 of each item with a minimum total of $150.
- Lip Balms are the exception, the order minimum for these are 50 pieces
- One tester of each item can be purchased at cost with each order, or as needed.
- Wholesale pricing is 40% off our retail pricing.
- You must have a valid sales tax license in order to buy and sell our products.
- You may offer our products on your business website but you may not re-sell our products anywhere else on the web, such as on Amazon.
- You may not price our products lower than we do.
- You may not redistribute or resell our goods and products to any other entity for resale.
- You may not re-package, modify or re-label our products without written consent from us. If you are interested in a Private Label account please contact us about this, we are happy to work with you on this so you CAN have your own branded products.
- Payment is due upon order unless other special arrangements have been made.
- Items can be picked up at the store, mailed to your location for the cost of shipping, or delivered (if in the Fort Collins area) for a $10 fee
SHIPPING ERRORS, RETURNS, AND WARRANTY
Order errors must be brought to the attention of Golden Poppy within 5 business days of receipt of shipment. We endeavor to protect your reputation, and ours; if you or your customer finds an issue related to printing or manufacturing defects during the first 90 days, we will work with you to find a resolution.
MERCHANTABILITY AND MISREPRESENTATIONS
Wholesale Account agrees that Golden Poppy makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability of Golden Poppy products. Wholesale Account also agrees that Golden Poppy is not liable for any misuse or misrepresentations of the goods by the Wholesale Account or the final retail purchaser or consumer, and indemnifies Golden Poppy for any legal actions that emanate from such actions.
Golden Poppy reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement as necessary.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Your submission of this Wholesale Application indicates that you agree to the terms of the above Wholesale Agreement.
To apply for a wholesale account please fill out the following form: