Since the dawn of humanity, people from across the globe have used what was in “nature’s pharmacy” to heal themselves — botanical treatments, healing tinctures, and medicinal remedies from the herbs, flowers, and flora that surrounded them.
The advances of modern medicine are truly miraculous. Yet, as we continue to push the boundaries of scientific frontiers, we’ve too often lost touch with our biological and spiritual connection to nature, and the healing power that comes through our plant allies.
All of this is why we do what we do here at Golden Poppy. It's our goal to be your guides through the natural health world, to help you find the best information and resources out there so you can be the healthiest version of you.
Which is why we wanted to let you know about this year's Plant Medicine Summit, where you’ll discover how plants can restore, rejuvenate, and evolve us — as they sharpen our minds, extend our lives, and deepen our connection with this blessed planet.
Free Online Event
The Plant Medicine Summit
March 18-22, 2019
This special gathering will feature more than three dozen leading botanical medicine experts, health practitioners and inspiring educators — including people like David Crow, K.P. Khalsa, Lupo Passero, Pam Fischer, Sara Crow, Nicholas Schnell, and others.
They’re sharing with you practices and insights for working with medicinal herbs, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants, and essential oils to revitalize your health, your community, and our planet.
During this groundbreaking 5-day summit, you’ll discover:
- Plants for lowering stress, plus 3 healing treasures in nature’s pharmacy
- Medicinal plants to transform sadness, grief, and depression — and deepen your connection with Spirit
- The gut-brain connection and how a plant-based diet and medicinal spices can sharpen your mind
- Key principles of Ayurvedic Herbalism in treating lung, breast, and prostate cancer
- Natural remedies for effective treatment and relief of headaches — from tension to migraine
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- The secret language of plants and how you can communicate with our wise biological “allies” for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing
- The healing properties of different medicinal mushrooms — and how to easily prepare and apply them
- One of the leading causes of many health conditions, plus 3 herbs to rebalance your limbic system
- The fascinating alchemical process of “living preparations” of plants, which can support all levels of your being
- Risks of using plant medicine with prescription drugs (not all interactions are safe)
- The healing power of herbal medicine in mainstream healthcare and hospitals — with inspiring patient stories and breakthrough research
… and MUCH more!
The Plant Medicine Summit will benefit anyone who is intrigued by the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine as well as professionals across multiple disciplines who work with herbs, plants, oils, energetics or the environment.
Whether you’re experimenting with herbal gardening, supplementing your diet, seeking to treat a disease, or looking for tips on working with clients, you’ll find eye-opening sessions that will inspire, educate, and empower you.
Join a vibrant global community and an amazing panel of presenters to discover the curative and evolutionary powers of medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden or pick up in your neighborhood!