The Herbs & Essential Oils Superbundle - 2018 Edition
You may be familiar with the concept of bundle sales; we've told you about a few in the past and they have been around for a while now, but whether or not you've heard of them before, we think you'll want to check this one out.
It's all about Herbs & Essential Oils, which is what we do and what we LOVE to give you info on, and hopefully, what you love learning about.
We started working with the Ultimate Bundles team a few years ago and we really love what they do. Ryan and Stephanie are normal parents who try to save money at the supermarket, worry about what their five kids are eating (and how to keep them healthy), and try to juggle their online businesses while maintaining their relationships with each other and their kids. (Does any of that sound familiar?)
But that’s not all. They run their bundle business with super-high standards. Questionable content? Nope, they are picky about what they include in their bundles. Sleazy online salespeople? Give their full money-back guarantee a try and you’ll find out they stick to their word.
Anyway, all of that to say: they truly care about running a reputable business! Ryan, Stephanie, and their entire team have been putting together some incredible bundles of digital resources for five years now.
Either way, you likely ended up here because you are likely interested in herbalism, essential oils, natural body care, natural health, or all of the above, which means what we have for you today is right up your alley.
The time of year has come for another amazing edition of the
Ultimate Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle.
Everything you need to use herbs & essential oils in your home in one comprehensive package.
You want to be healthy.
But not the kind of “health” that comes from prescription bottles, the latest drug your doctor suggested or the Band-Aid solutions that today’s healthcare system shells out. Not that.
What you want is a holistic kind of health… the kind that goes deep down, fills you up with energy, and lets you not only function in your everyday life, but thrive.
Trouble is, we live in a toxic world, in broken bodies, with a messed-up medical system.
Got a headache? Take a painkiller.
Got messed up hormones? Take more synthetic hormones.
Got eczema? Use a cream that will thin your skin, contains steroids, and hasn’t been proven safe for growing children.
It’s time for a change. We need to do something different and begin to reclaim our health.
And that’s what’s happening as this healthy living movement picks up speed – people are talking about food, farming, toxins, exercise, and alternative remedies and treatments.
For many people, the food and lifestyle changes come more easily, but using herbal remedies yourself? Knowing the right essential oil for each situation?
It’s a nice idea, but a little daunting. Where do you even begin?
The good news is anyone can learn to use natural remedies like herbs and essential oils to promote honest-to-goodness health and wellness. Including you. Especially you.
And once you gain that knowledge and confidence, it’s a game changer.
- When your child gets sick, you’ll know what to reach for.
- When you have a health issue, you’ll be able to learn more and find a natural solution.
- You’ll stop relying on doctors so much.
- You’ll spend less money.
- You’ll grow in confidence.
- You’ll feel better than you have in a long time.
It’s not that we want to throw out the medical system or give up on doctors altogether.
Rather, it’s to stop letting them tell us what can and can’t be done. To stop believing that drugs are our only option.
To stop feeling overwhelmed and underqualified and convinced we can’t trust ourselves because we’re not an “expert”.
It would be a whole lot easier for you to begin using these remedies to take care of your family’s health.
Which is why we’ve gathered together over 20 resources specifically focused on the safety, benefits, uses, and practical applications of herbs and essential oils.
The bundle contains 34 eBooks and eCourses to help you:
- Build a toolkit of natural remedies
- Use essential oils safely and effectively
- Boost your mood, mental clarity, and relaxation with diffused oil-blend recipes
- Tackle your children’s health struggles naturally
- Rebuild your medicine cabinet with natural remedies
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Treat your digestive complaints, pain, colds, and flus with everything in your medicine cabinet
- Preserve, harvest, and cook with healing herbs
- Discover the cancer-sugar connection and take back control of your health
- Boost your mood, heat up the romance, and increase mental clarity with essential oil blends
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
- plus, so much more, like 4 bonuses worth over $100 (things like FREE essential oils, essential oil accessories, and more)
The combined value of everything in the bundle is over $537, but you get it all for a ridiculous $47!
Ryan and Steph (and their awesome team) are extremely picky about what they include in their bundles and spend a whole lot of time researching which resources would be BEST suited to naturally-minded people like you.
You’ll have science-backed, time-honored remedies at your fingertips so you can:
- Naturally treat digestive complaints, pain, headaches, colds, flus, and more
- Access over 100 expert interviews and DIY videos on essential oils, plus a thriving community where you can learn with and fromothers
- Follow a step by step guide to evaluating an injury, using herbs for infections and pain, and putting together an herbal first aid kit
- Boost immune system health and use echinacea properly for best results
- Easily create delicious, nutritious herbal teas so you can drink your way to good health.
- Print convenient reference guides for essential oil safety, drug interactions, therapeutic properties, usage, dilution and more.
- Make 30 different salves designed to aid in the healing of bug bites, sunburns, headaches, illness & infection, tooth aches, motion sickness, and even broken bones.
- Rid your home of dangerous toxins with simple, natural, and safe cleaning recipes
- Save money by wildcrafting herbs (even from your own backyard!) or growing them yourself
- Create natural, soothing skin care products, plus bath bombs for self-care and relaxation
- Prepare an herbal first aid kit you can take with you when you travel
- Promote rejuvenating sleep with soothing herbal solutions
- Grow 10 popular herbs in anything from a window box to a garden, then harvest, store and use them in over 50 different ways around the home.
It’s even backed by a 100% 30-day happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You want to protect your family’s health. You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed because it costs too much or takes too much time to find the right resources.
Check out what's inside:
DIY Natural Bath & Body Products by Carolina King ($10.00)
Essential Oil Make & Take Classes: Everything You Need To Know + Printables by Pam Farley ($39.00)
Essential Oils in Natural Body Care: Your How-to Guide to Creating Safer Skin Care Products by Stacy Karen ($12.95)
Hot Process Soap Making: How to Make & Customize Your Own Hot Process Natural Soaps by Heidi Villegas ($10.00)
Natural Body Care: Recipes That Soothe The Skin by Sarah Kirkconnell ($9.99)
Natural Soap Making How-To & Recipe Book by Kelly Cable ($7.99)
The Nerdy Farm Wife’s Natural Bath Bombs by Jan Berry ($9.99)
Cooking with Herbs & Essential Oils by Kristyn Bango ($4.99)
Guide to Herbs & Spices by Irena Macri ($9.00)
3-Month Membership to The Essential Oils Club - Inner Circle by Dr. Eric Z ($29.91)
Essential Oil Journal by Tonia Lyons ($8.99)
Essential Oil Profiles: Aromatherapy Reference Manual for the Everyday Beginner and Beyond by Lea Jacobson ($27.95)
Essential Oil Safety Cards by Kresha Faber ($7.00)
Essential Oil Toolkit & Recipe Journal by Chantal Bernard ($10.99)
Essential Oils for Families by Jodi Cohen ($17.95)
The Essential Oils Quick Reference Guide: Printable Charts and Checklists to Help You Successfully Use Essential Oils at Home by Kristen Smith ($7.95)
For Your Home
Natural Living Green Cleaning by Tracy Robinson (0.99)
DIY Holistic Cleaning: Safe and Natural Ways to Clean Your Home and Workplace by Katie Schablon ($10.04)
Backyard Herbs: 10 Herbs to Forage for and How to Use Them by Heather Harris ($7.99)
The Backyard Apothecary by Kathie Lapcevic ($6.95)
Wildcrafting Weeds: 20 Easy to Forage Edible and Medicinal Plants (that might be growing in your backyard!) by Colleen Codekas ($12.00)
1-Year Membership to The Herbarium by The Herbal Academy ($45.00)
Beginner's Guide to Using Herbs for Health by Anne Gibson
Herbal Bitters: 12 Recipes to Strengthen Your Digestion by Rosalee de la Foret ($14.99)
Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making Healing Herbal Teas by Kami McBride ($64.00)
Herbs for Energy by Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, CNP, RH (AHG), FDN-P, NBC-HWC ($15.00)
So Easy Herbal: Ten Herbs, How to Grow Them, Use Them and Save Money by Karon Grieve ($10.00)
15 Roller Bottle Recipes and Labels for Stress, Rest, and Mood by Rachel Zupke ($3.99)
DIY Herbal First Aid Travel Kit: The Herbal Remedies You Need to Pack Before You Leave Home by Chris Dalziel ($97.00)
Herbal First Aid & Home Care by Natalie Vickery ($12.00)
Herbal Projects for Sleep and Comfort by Angi Schneider ($9.99)
How To Use Echinacea Correctly During Cold & Flu Season Mini Course by Meagan Visser ($15.00)
Natural Remedies for Rookies: Crowdsourced From the Mom Next Door by Katie Kimball ($5.95)
Salve Made Simple by Jennifer Saleem ($7.95)
Your All-Natural Guide to Pregnancy & Postpartum by Betsy Kay ($3.99)
Trust us when we say you don't want to miss out on this deal.
The Apothecary Staff