If you’ve been reading our blogs for some time then this one may be familiar to you (but you should still keep reading...we promise it's worth it).
If you're new to us then this one is certainly for you.
You may be familiar with the concept of bundle sales; we've told you about a few in the past and they have been around for a while now, but whether or not you've heard of them before, we think you'll want to check this one out.
Because it's all about Herbs & Essential Oils, which is what we do and what we LOVE to give you info on, and hopefully, what you love learning about.
We started working with the Ultimate Bundles team a few years ago and we really love what they do. Ryan and Stephanie are normal parents who try to save money at the supermarket, worry about what their five kids are eating (and how to keep them healthy), and try to juggle their online businesses while maintaining their relationships with each other and their kids. (Does any of that sound familiar?)
But that’s not all. They run their bundle business with super-high standards. Questionable content? Nope, they are picky about what they include in their bundles. Sleazy online salespeople? Give their full money-back guarantee a try and you’ll find out they stick to their word.
Anyway, all of that to say: they truly care about running a reputable business! Ryan, Stephanie, and their entire team have been putting together some incredible bundles of digital resources for five years now.
Either way, you likely ended up here because you are likely interested in herbalism, essential oils, natural body care, natural health, or all of the above, which means what we have for you today is right up your alley.
The time of year has come for another amazing edition of the
Ultimate Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle.
Everything you need to use herbs & essential oils in your home in one comprehensive package.
You want to be healthy.
But not the kind of “health” that comes from prescription bottles, the latest drug your doctor suggested or the Band-Aid solutions that today’s healthcare system shells out. Not that.
What you want is a holistic kind of health… the kind that goes deep down, fills you up with energy, and lets you not only function in your everyday life, but thrive.
Trouble is, we live in a toxic world, in broken bodies, with a messed-up medical system.
Got a headache? Take a painkiller.
Got messed up hormones? Take more synthetic hormones.
Got eczema? Use a cream that will thin your skin, contains steroids, and hasn’t been proven safe for growing children.
It’s time for a change. We need to do something different and begin to reclaim our health.
And that’s what’s happening as this healthy living movement picks up speed – people are talking about food, farming, toxins, exercise, and alternative remedies and treatments.
For many people, the food and lifestyle changes come more easily, but using herbal remedies yourself? Knowing the right essential oil for each situation?
It’s a nice idea, but a little daunting. Where do you even begin?
The good news is anyone can learn to use natural remedies like herbs and essential oils to promote honest-to-goodness health and wellness. Including you. Especially you.
And once you gain that knowledge and confidence, it’s a game changer.
- When your child gets sick, you’ll know what to reach for.
- When you have a health issue, you’ll be able to learn more and find a natural solution.
- You’ll stop relying on doctors so much.
- You’ll spend less money.
- You’ll grow in confidence.
- You’ll feel better than you have in a long time.
It’s not that we want to throw out the medical system or give up on doctors altogether.
Rather, it’s to stop letting them tell us what can and can’t be done. To stop believing that drugs are our only option.
To stop feeling overwhelmed and underqualified and convinced we can’t trust ourselves because we’re not an “expert”.
It would be a whole lot easier for you to begin using these remedies to take care of your family’s health.
Which is why we’ve gathered together over 20 resources specifically focused on the safety, benefits, uses, and practical applications of herbs and essential oils.
The bundle contains 26 eBooks, eCourses, and a printable to help you:
- Build a toolkit of natural remedies
- Use essential oils safely and effectively
- Boost your mood, mental clarity, and relaxation with diffused oil-blend recipes
- Tackle your children’s health struggles naturally
- Rebuild your medicine cabinet with natural remedies
- Create beauty and skincare products without harmful ingredients
- Treat your digestive complaints, pain, colds, and flus with everything in your medicine cabinet
- Preserve, harvest, and cook with healing herbs
- Discover the cancer-sugar connection and take back control of your health
- Boost your mood, heat up the romance, and increase mental clarity with essential oil blends
- Liven up your meals and get major health benefits by using the right herbs
- and so much more!
- plus, so much more, like 4 bonuses worth over $100 (things like FREE essential oils, essential oil accessories, and more)
The combined value of everything in the bundle is over $770, but you get it all for a ridiculous $47!
Ryan and Steph (and their awesome team) are extremely picky about what they include in their bundles and spend a whole lot of time researching which resources would be BEST suited to naturally-minded people like you.
Click here to find out more
Here’s how it works:
- 1. Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- 2. You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- 3. Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start using natural remedies!
We’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You want to protect your family’s health. You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed because it costs too much or takes too much time to find the right resources.
Check out what's inside:
- 30 Essential Oil Recipes for DIY Beauty and Skin Care by Chrystal Johnson of Happy Mothering ($7.00)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils: by Tonia Lyons ($8.99)
- Dr. Z’s Essential Oils for Abundant Living: Setting the Foundation for Success by Dr. Eric Zielinski ($97.00)
- Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes: 100+ of the Best Aromatherapy Blends for Home, Health and Family by Pam Farley ($7.99)
- Essential Oil Love: A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Essential Oils the Safe and Effective Way by Kristyn Bango ($2.99)
- Essential Oils 101: What Every Beginner Needs to Know by Kristen Smith ($7.95)
- Herbal Cookery E-Course: Getting Herbs to the Table by Kathie N. Lapcevic ($37.00)
- Organic Skin Care for Natural Beauty: DIY Homemade Organic Skin Care Recipes by Andrea Green ($4.99)
- The Calendula Guidebook: Simple Home Remedies for the Aspiring Herbalist by Stacy Karen ($7.95)
- DIY Herbal Apothecary: Your Blueprint to Reconstruct Your Medicine Cabinet by Christine Dalziel ($197.00)
- Infused: Handcrafted Products & Projects. For a Simple. Natural. Life. by Lisa Barthuly ($9.95)
- Natural Family Essential Oils: Biblical History, Basic Uses and Recipes for Beginners by Kelli Becton ($5.99)
- Cancer, Nutrition & Natural Healing eCourse by Sayer Ji ($39.00)
- Healing With God’s Earthly Gifts: Natural and Herbal Remedies by Kate Tietje ($1.99)
- Simple Remedies for Cold and Flu Season by Angela Schneider ($19.95)
- The Thinking Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies by Kresha Faber ($17.99)
- Essential Oil Ingestion: An Evidence Based Approach by Jessie Hawkins ($79.00)
- Printable Essential Oil Reference Guide by Mandi Ehman ($7.00)
- Top 60 Essential Oil Profiles by Lea Harris ($24.98)
- DIY Natural Remedies by Nina Nelson ($7.00)
- Edible and Medicinal Flowers: 8 Healing Flowers that Boost Energy, Heal Skin, Activate Digestion and Turn any Meal into a Celebration by Kami McBride ($47.00)
- Herbal Materia Medica Course by the Herbal Academy ($79.00)
- Herbal Medicine Ebook by Nicole Carter ($19.99)
- Herbs & Essential Oils by Wardee Harmon ($20)
- How to Host an Essential Oil Make and Take Party by Rachel Zupke ($6.99)
- Making Herbal Ointments, Salves & Balms: The Ultimate How-To Guide by Meagan Visser ($4.99)
Trust us when we say you don't want to miss out on this deal.
The Apothecary Staff