Gluten free...dairy free.soy free...egg free...might as well be all the things free...
We know how you feel, and most of the time we don't mind because we feel better, but we do know how hard it can be during the holidays especially, when family members are gathering and talking about bringing their favorite dishes, ones that are probably full of things you are trying to avoid.
Fortunately there are lots of options now adays for ways to make your holidays happen, and no one will even notice what's missing.
If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions and are struggling to find recipes to make this holiday season, then we have just the thing for you, from the folks over at Ultimate Bundles, just in time for the holidays.
It’s called the Food Allergy Freedom Bundle. And it’s full of luscious recipes, special enough for your celebrations and parties, but lovingly created for those with food allergies or specific dietary needs.
This collection contains 9 cookbooks that will make sure everybody can satisfy their sweet (or savory) tooth this season (but without hives, digestive issues, or trips to the emergency room).
Whether you’re in the mood for Bread Pudding Cakes with “Bourbon” Vanilla Sauce, Savory Sweet Potato Bake, Chocolate Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting, Spiced Pear Anise Cranberry Quick Bread, Pomegranate Mimosas, or any of the other 280 recipes in this bundle, you’ll be sure to create a holiday spread that will make special memories.
Here’s where it gets really crazy…
All together, these eCookbooks are worth $110. But I have a question for you: would you like to buy them at a discount?
If your answer is yes, then I have one more question…
How much of a discount do you want? Because this bundle is Pay What You Want.
That’s the beauty of this Food Allergy Freedom Bundle. Not only do you have the freedom to eat food that’s allergy-friendly, you also have the freedom to pay what you want!
This is how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, decide how much you want to spend, and then click the turquoise “Pay what I want!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start making delicious, allergy-free meals!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 48 hours!
After Tuesday night, November 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
The holiday season is full of food, friends, and family. No one needs to feel excluded with these recipes that are safe (and delicious) for everyone!
Get what you need for to have delicious food this holiday season (without the allergens that make you sick).
Learn more or get your bundle HERE
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Tuesday, November 14th, so don’t wait!)
Here's what's included:
- Allergy-free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban ($14.00)
- Baker’s Dozen Holidays Quick Breads Coconut Flour Baked Goods Volume 3 by Starlene Stewart ($7.99)
- Beyond the Cereal Box by Daniel & Haley Stewart ($6.99)
- Candy Making Without Corn Syrup by Cara Comini ($12.99)
- Nourishing Holiday by Jaclyn Harwell ($24.97)
- Paleo Vegan Sweets & Treats: 30+ Healthy Paleo Desserts Free of Grains, Dairy & Eggs by Hannah Healy ($9.99)
- Thanksgiving in the Slow Cooker: 32 Gluten-Free Recipes and Complete Planning Guide for a Stress-Free Holiday! by Stephanie O’Dea ($7.99)
- The Allergy-Free Holiday Table: Top 8 Allergen-Free Cakes, Cookies, Pies, Candies, and More! by Amanda Torres ($19.95)
- Vegan Holiday Treats by Kelly Roenicke ($6.99)
- PLUS get the Allergy-Free Cooking Masterclass by Wardeh ‘Wardee’ Harmon ($40.00) when you spend $20 or more
Check out this recipe from inside of Nourishing Holiday for
- 2 cups blanched, finely ground almond flour
- 1 cup crispy pecans or walnuts
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, softened (can substitute coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. In the container of a high powered blender or food processor, combine crispy nuts, dates, eggs, butter, vanilla, ginger, and cinnamon. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and add almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt, and stir until a thick, sticky dough forms.
4. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Turn dough out onto large piece of parchment paper, then place another large piece of parchment paper on top. Using a rolling pin, roll dough out to ¼” thickness.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut out gingerbread man shapes, then transfer to a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Ball up leftover dough and repeat.
7. Bake 15-18 minutes, until cookies begin to brown on edges.
Makes 4 dozen 4” gingerbread man cookies
Time: 1 hour